It pays to get good advice before you undertake a postgraduate qualification. This open evening is a great opportunity to find out everything you need to know, all in one place.
The right qualification can give you a real edge in the job market and help with career progression. It will equip you with specialist skills and knowledge and demonstrate your commitment to succeed.
What happens on the evening?
The event is an informal opportunity to discover:
- More about our courses - chat to academics about the subject or course you are interested in.
- How the right qualification can help your career - talk to a career advisor or learn more about possible Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) opportunities.
- How to apply - including course application dates how the application process works.
- How to finance study - learn more about possible sources of finance and how fees are paid.
- Meet a PhD Student Ambassador - get the low down on studying a PhD from someone actually studying one!
The evening is also a great opportunity to see some of our learning facilities. Complimentary hot drinks and refreshments will also be available.
Confirmed talks & tours on the evening include:
1. Mindful eating. Ultra-brief interventions for chocolate craving.
2. Tour to the Psychology labs for Cyber Psychology.
3. Find out more about our MA Education Course.
4. Psychology of pain – The dilemma of transition from acute to chronic pain.
5. Careers in STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Maths).
6. Media work in a convergent world.
7. Funding PG study.
How to find us
The Open Evening will take place at our Ambika Paul and Millennium City Buildings at City Campus Wolverhampton.
Take a look at our interactive map of the Campus here.
For further details, contact our enquiries team on 0800 953 3222 (if you are calling from a mobile phone you may incur a charge. The charge will vary according to your network provider) or email email@example.com.