- Undergraduate full-time courses: £12,250 per academic year
- Postgraduate taught full-time courses: £13,650 per academic year
- Postgraduate taught full-time courses for Business School: from £13,650 per academic year
- Postgraduate taught full-time courses with professional placement: £14,834 per academic year
There may be some exceptions to these fees - please check the course finder for the accurate fee for your chosen course.
How to Pay
All international students pay a deposit of £3,000. For terms and conditions and further information please contact email@example.com. This deposit will be deducted from the relevant tuition fee upon arrival.
For visa country nationals, payment of this deposit will help to demonstrate to the Entry Clearance Officer who will conduct your visa interview that you are a serious applicant with a genuine commitment to the University
It is important to carefully consider the financial implications of studying in the United Kingdom. In additional to paying tuition fees, you will need to cover your living expenses, including accommodation, food, heating, travel, books and stationery.
The UK Border Agency requires you to have a minimum amount of savings in your bank account before it will issue you with a student visa to enable you to study in the UK. More information can be found on the UKCISA website.
- There is a handy online calculator tool which makes budgeting easy - http://studentcalculator.org.uk/