Terrific for twos
Upto 15 hours of free childcare may be available for your 2 year old if you claim one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeksers Allowance
- Child Tax credit (but not Working Tax Credit)- with income less than £16,190
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Two-year-olds who are looked after by their local authority - if they have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order
How to claim Terrific for Twos
You can check your eligibilty by clicking on this link - Teriffic Twos . If you are eligiable for 15 hours childcare, please provide the voucher code to the nursery manager Helen Hall.
If you are not in receipt of the above benefits you may be referred by a Health Visitor, Family Support Worker, Social Worker, Children's Centre staff, or Nursery practitioner. They will complete an assessment form with you.
For more information, check out this leaflet.