Where do we start?!
At the University of Wolverhampton, we’ve got masses to offer our students - whether they’re based at our city centre campus in the heart of Wolverhampton, in Walsall, Telford, or across the world.
- 96% GRADUATE EMPLOYABILITY* – our students get jobs!
- WE’RE COMMENDED! - We’ve been awarded a commendation – the highest possible accolade – in our most recent assessment by the Quality Assurance Agency.
- WORLD-LEADING RESEARCH**
- BIGGEST EVER INVESTMENT! - Five-year plan to generate £250M by 2020.
- AWARD-WINNING STUDENT SUPPORT#
- LOW COST OF LIVING - Make your money go further compared to other cities in the UK.^
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS - Explore the UK (or pop home!) easily thanks to our central location – plus free inter-campus bus!
* Destination of Leavers from Higher Education.
** All Research Centres submitted in the most recent Research Excellence Framework exercise had world-leading elements
# Times Higher Education Award 2016 for Outstanding Support for Students
An A-Z of Open Day
We want you to feel you've made the most of your day when you come and visit us at an Open Day - so here's our A-Z run-down of what you can expect, to help ensure things go smoothly.
I didn't realise how simple it was, I was just walking around to be a bit nosey. I did take my certificates with me, but I didn’t actually expect to walk out the door on that day with a place in University! It was the happiest day of my life!
Getting to us
Travelling from near or far, here are the essential details when visiting our three main campuses for Open Day, whether by car or public transport.