We are listening
These last few months have been like no other and here are a few ways in which your views have made a difference in launching new initiatives and making improvements.
We launched a new laptop loan scheme in October 2020. Go to LibrarySearch and choose the green 'Borrow a Laptop' button.
We have reviewed, revamped and invested in our Mental Health and Wellbeing service, to make it fair and consistent for everyone who needs support.
- You can register online with our specialist mental health and wellbeing team and receive an offer of support within 2 working days.
- All students get free access to a digital mental health resource and online community, Big White Wall.
- And we provide a wide range of self-help resources.
Find more information at: wlv.ac.uk/mhw
Join us for the ‘Let’s Talk About’ conversations to chat about current topics, share tips and experiences, get a better understanding of uni life, and learn about a bit of psychological theory too. We offer a weekly inclusive space, which is open to all students.
Check the Let’s Talk About … conversations page in the WLV Welcome Canvas topic for more info.
We have worked hard to ensure that your library is COVID-secure. In addition, we have:
- extended our digital library collections and
- suspended recalls and fines during lockdown periods
Also, do not forget that library loans will continue to renew automatically, and therefore, no overdue fines will be charged.
Staff - find out how you can support Student Voice!