If you are not a fan of early mornings you will be pleased to hear that City Campus accommodation is just a short walk from the Millennium City Building, where most of your lectures will be.
More reasons to choose City Campus accommodation:
- Choose from en-suite or shared bathroom – depending on your budget.
- Free shuttle bus if you need to get to the Walsall or Telford campus.
- Right next to a big 24 hour Asda – always a bonus.
- 15 minutes from the city centre, get your fill of shopping, pubs, clubs or swan around the art gallery.
- Easy access to Birmingham – about a 20 minute train journey.
- There is a block just for mature students who are starting to value sleep and want a friendly environment to study and socialise.
- Some single sex flats available.
But don't take our word for it - check out what our residents have to say about living in university accommodation