We know how important it is to you to visit your future university before you start. We’re pleased to offer campus tours led by our student ambassadors, allowing you to take a look around your campus of interest and see some of the buildings and facilities you will be able to access as a future student.
The benefits of booking, which campuses are offering tours and Covid-19 Health and Safety information.
If you haven't visited our campus before at an Open Day or have only joined our Virtual Open Days, then a Campus Tour is the perfect opportunity to visit and meet us. One of our friendly Student Ambassadors will take you on a tour of our Wolverhampton City or Walsall campuses. Enjoy an insider view, find out where you'll be studying and take a look at our modern facilities - there's lots to see.
If you are interested in Health, Nursing, Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Paramedic Science, Music, Performing Arts, Sports, Teaching or Education, please visit Walsall Campus.
For Engineering, unfortunately we do not have Student Ambassador Campus Tours at Telford campus – please visit our Events Page for our upcoming virtual and physical Engineering events, where alternative tours may be available. Please also check the Events page for information if you are interested in events at Springfield.
For all other subject areas, please visit Wolverhampton City Campus.
If you have any queries, please contact our Enquiries Team on 01902 322 223 who will be happy to advise.
The University has many measures in place to protect the wellbeing of guests, students and staff. The tours will be conducted outside as much as possible, as well as operating a one-way system. Deep-cleansing measures are in place and hand sanitiser stations will also be provided. In order to ensure everyone's safety, please adhere to the following:
- For the safety of guests, students and staff, our tours will consist of tour groups set to a limited number of attendees. Bookers may bring guests, but they must be from the same household. Full details are on the Campus Tour booking form.
- If you or a member of your household have recently experienced COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the University.
- We request that visitors, students and staff wear face masks in communal areas and while moving around campus, particularly in busy indoor areas. Please keep in mind that some people may not be able to wear a face covering due to a medical reason or disability.
- Please practice social distancing, and keep 2 metres apart from guests, students and staff at all times.
- You may be asked for further Track and Trace information, and/or given further safety instructions on the day - please adhere to these instructions for the safety of all.
- Please avoid using public transport during peak periods, if at all possible.